meanderings, musings and campfire tales. Sometimes we write words about faith, love, and 90's music.

Friday, February 8, 2008

oh, things and stuff

I like the looks of this.

Enjoy the Ride

I'd like to post it as a "hey..i'm proud of ya" / "welcome back to this strange place" present to my friend Logan, who recently wrapped up a year of challenging himself in a big way.



And I'd like to post this one as a present to myself, because I just think it's neat-looking as well and I'd really like a sweater like that. (and a crew of magical BMX creatures.)

What's A Girl to Do


It's almost Valentine's Day.
groooossss.


Here's another video.
It's cute.

(these are probably all super old and all the trendy kids have seen them...but that's alright, because i haven't. they're new to me!)

Jesus Saves, I Spend


Yep, that's all. Nothing wise or modern or clever to say. Sometimes I just feel blessed when I see creative things, like movies or videos or picatures or shoes or tattoos or well-placed domestic foliage...and I hope you do too. :)



1 comment:

~Nanc. said...

I don't know why you don't have a sweater like that yet! And that is some amazing syncronization on the bikes... I'm super impressed!

past.

copyright.

(c)2007. all words, pictures and things-of-the-like are copyrighted to 'just for the kingdom'. any MP3s posted on this site are for sampling purposes only. if you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, tell us.