meanderings, musings and campfire tales. Sometimes we write words about faith, love, and 90's music.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm an Island



Independence is an interesting trait.

It is one characteristic that I doubt I could live without.

I find the "Lone Ranger" self-sufficiency very appealing.

Perhaps it is the Saskatchewan in me, or perhaps the farmer-ness, but having the ability to make my own way has an extremely strong hold on me.

Unfortunately, almost everything that I've been learning at school these last few months have been centered around community and the whole "No man is an island" jazz.

Things are clashing.

I don't like it.

I think thats good.

1 comment:

Jamison said...

"things are clashing, i don't like it, that is good."

I've come to realize that we're not going to grow unless we want to, or unless something motivates us to want to change. It's good to hear that you're being pushed Karl.

past.

copyright.

(c)2007. all words, pictures and things-of-the-like are copyrighted to 'just for the kingdom'. any MP3s posted on this site are for sampling purposes only. if you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, tell us.