meanderings, musings and campfire tales. Sometimes we write words about faith, love, and 90's music.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

concerts and cute girls

I spent a good portion of my day putting together this indie book of poems (which is being created by microsoft word, and being printed at Staples. thus, indie). I feel really drained of new thought now. I feel very unpoetic.

If I had a car (if I only had a car, do do do, do do do do... wizard of oz?) i would drive to some new places, and get some new stories. all my old pictures and poems are starting to lose effect.

meh. whatever. it'll happen. the other portion of my day has been spent thinking about a girl... who goes to my school. I'm pretty much a complete wuss, and i'm too afraid to ask her out.

I am lame.

I resolve to write better poems, that are not about "home" or "coffee" or "tea" in any way soon. I should start writing about walks, travels, difficulties along the way... as soon as I take some walks.

Well, i took a walk today, during an unsuccessful attempt to get my passport... grr. thats another story.

I resolve, also, to go for a walk with said girl... and actually be a man! by be a man, i mean walk beside her instead of two feet ahead (my downfall of last night. oh. i haven't told you that story yet. i took her to see City and Colour last night... well, technically she took me, because i'm carless... after the show we stumbled awkwardly through the crowd, and i walked somewhat ahead instead of right beside. ah! I am not a man). looking back its kind of funny. kind of.

so many more details. lets talk.

after that said walk. by the way, my house really feels like christmas right now. i love it.

talk to you later.

1 comment:

Jamison said...

i love the labels. roper, you slay me.

past.

copyright.

(c)2007. all words, pictures and things-of-the-like are copyrighted to 'just for the kingdom'. any MP3s posted on this site are for sampling purposes only. if you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, tell us.