meanderings, musings and campfire tales. Sometimes we write words about faith, love, and 90's music.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

...if i'm even that anymore

the song i was listening to last night, while feeling rather down.
call it "the weight of words unsaid"... or "things i wish i could say to my roommate".
its an interesting story. ask me later.

...In the morning in the winter shade
On the first of March on the holiday
I thought I saw you breathing

Oh the glory that the lord has made
And the complications when I see his face
In the morning in the window

Oh the glory when he took our place
But he took my shoulders and he shook my face
And he takes and he takes and he takes...

-sufjan, casimir pulaski day.

7 comments:

Jamison said...

isn't that a line from one of my songs? was it my song!?

adam roper, if it was mine, you're just a gem. if not, you're still a real treat.

Adam said...

its a good day for a walk... or perhaps a ride on "two bicycles". ;)

Jamison said...

that's my BOI!

* shaina * * said...

funny that you wrote these lyrics, i keep getting that line about the complications when i see his face stuck in my head lately out of nowhere. i think it just matches the funny confusion that is my summer? i'll tell you the story someday. it's an in-person-er.

Jamison said...

no, those lyrics are from a sufjan song. the title of the post is one of my lyrics.

* shaina * * said...

i KNOW that dummy. i meant...it was funny that adam wrote them in his blog.

Jamison said...

i knew that you knew...
i was, um, just kidding?

pardon me, i'm drunk.

past.

copyright.

(c)2007. all words, pictures and things-of-the-like are copyrighted to 'just for the kingdom'. any MP3s posted on this site are for sampling purposes only. if you represent an artist featured on this site and would like a file removed, tell us.